Friday, October 17, 2008

A "Bewitching" Day!!

Today we ventured out to Gardner Village.....I have never seen it so crowded before!!
We had to park here

in the "boonies"
after a nice walk we made it to the chaos.

We saw one of our favorites...

"Witchy-Poo"
and the
"Cauldron" Witch...


"Hula" witch

and
"kiss" a witch
No one would give her a kiss though.
We put Tyler by her and he yelled, "NO!"

Libby & Jazzy


She liked John!

We got some treats


Tyler got a finger...

We would ask him how old he was and he'd hold it up and say, "one".


Nice finger nails Libby!

John finally got a Webkins...Ahh! Isn't it cute?


My three "PUNK-INS"

Libby, Zack & Tyler


Sherry's three "PUNK-INS"

John, Jazzy & Josh

And
the

Three "witches!"
(ha! ha!)

And
then the kids got an autograph from the "real" witch

LUCINDA...
Zack tried to stay as far away as possible
But, she liked him.
She signed her autograph with a heart just for him!

Finally....
We made it back to our car

It looks like they had a great time doesn't it?

6 comments:

Shelly said...

How come I don't get invited when it's the fun stuff?????? I only get to go when it's WALMART!!!thanks!!!!Looks like fun!!! Any extra candy-ha ha

Natallee said...

I ove gardner village! We were there friday for a few minutes and it was so crazy we didn't even have the chance for pictures so I am totally jealous of all your cute cute pictures!! Way to go!

amberjill said...

i heard it was crazy this weekend! we went last week (still need to post about it) and had lots of fun. we never did find witchy-poo, though! dangit!!

TNTWilliams said...

It looks like so much fun. My kids (BO) are afraid of the witch's so I didn't get wonderful pics this year like you. I love the "witcy poo" too.

Nicole M said...

Isn't Gardner Village the best? We also went there and got some cute pictures with the witches. I LOVE how they decorate that place! We got lucky with a front row spot, but it was super crowded when we went as well. Cute pics of your kids!

Denette said...

Happy Birthday Sally!!! Aren't you going to post about your own birthday? I guess that is like making your own birthday cake.