Saturday, June 27, 2015

Las Vegas...

Steve was headed there for a conference for work and at the last minute, I decided to join him!
Thanks to Shelly and my mom for helping with the kids.
We had so much fun!  
It was relaxing for me, even though he had to work most of the time.
We stayed at the Palazzo...
This room was gorgeous and spacious!
The bathroom was almost as big as most hotel rooms.

 It was fun because there are a bunch of shops right in the hotel.
 I also LOVE the Bellagio, the dancing fountains are always a favorite to see.
My favorite part of the whole trip...
 We actually got to go to a show!
It was the Beatles "LOVE" Cirque du Soleil.
 It was AMAZING!
 The music was awesome too!
I'm so glad we got to see it! 
A lady I met at the pool told me I need to take the kids to the Michael Jackson "One" show and that The "O" show is so amazing too.  Something to plan for our next trip to Vegas.

No comments: