Friday, June 5, 2015

Lagoon 2015...

It was great because Steve's work Lagoon Day was on the last day of school!
We have so much fun!
 These crazies went on a few of the bigger rides
While
Sophie and I headed to "kiddie land"...
 She had so much fun!
 It is the cutest!
Then Steve took a turn and they went on a few rides together...
Then we all met up for dinner.  We always ride the Flying aces after dinner.
Well,  the kids and I did while Steve takes pictures...
 Zack ready to fly.
 Tyler is either flying up or landing...
I love the look on our faces, look at Sophie's little mouth!

 Libby about to zoom up!
I love this one of me and Sophie...
We love Lagoon!
 We always ride the train...
 I love these little monkeys!
And this one too!
 It always makes me laugh, because we always get a picture of our youngest doing this...
There is a part by the campground that always stinks!
Another great year at Lagoon Day!

No comments: