Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sophie...

I LOVE this age!
This little girl is such a joy to have in our family!
She makes me smile everyday.
I always find random pictures on my phone that she has taken.

Sophie's selfie...

She LOVES dance!  Her ballet shoes are already worn out!
She loves to dress up...
She is always in something different.
Then again, the simplest things makes her happy...
 
She got new mittens and would not take them off.  
When I came down one morning and she was eating her cereal with them I had to get a picture. 
 A little while later she took them off and said, "My hands are hot!"  Then she said, "Look Mom, I can pick up my spoon now!"  She definitely brightens my day!
Sophie and Tyler love their Hot Chocolate!  
She is so social...
She has the cutest little friends who we do a play group with.

It's her favorite day of the week!

She loves these cute kids!

I love this girl's smile!  It brightens a whole room!
Libby has a friend that has a little sister & she plays with Sophie. Libby's friend said that her sister told their family that she loves the Sophie that smiles like this and she scrunched up her face and smiled big!  Her smile is contagious!

Sophie loves:
Frozen, Doc Mcstuffins, playing games on the IPad, reading books, singing, playing American Dolls with Libby, shopping, playing with Shelly and riding her bike! 
She also loves shoes:
These are actually her doll Elsa's shoes!

Her favorite foods right now:
Fruit of any kind
Fruit Snacks
Mac and Cheese
Chic-Fil-A (because it comes with fruit)

We sure adore this sweet little girl and are so blessed to have her in our family!

No comments: