Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Random Photos...

I haven't blogged in so long!  Here are a few random photos to document some memories...

Zack got glasses back in November!
 My two favorite hobbies Painting and talking on the phone.
I've painted so much the last few months it's crazy...My living room, hallway and a bunch of trim work, my mom's: kitchen, basement, toy room, office, my dad's office, her mantle.
I think I'm done for a while!

Sophie is always taking pictures with my phone.  She took my picture while we were waiting for Tyler to get out of school...

So I had to get one of her...

She is so adorable!
 Libby had another great season of volleyball!  They are all such great girls!
 Sophie loves the snow!
 I love that these two are such good friends...
 It makes me happy!
 These two were wired from all of the Halloween candy the night before, so they were up bright and early the next day to rake the leaves...
 Tyler and Sophie love their Hot Chocolate...
 They always make my morning good!

 Tyler went on a field trip to the Clark Planetarium...
I got a picture of him walking on the moon!

 Andersen Christmas Party...Those Frozen sisters were strong!

We drag our kids everywhere... 
 They always find a way to make it fun!
 Tyler doesn't fit too well in the RC Willey cart!
 We do let them rest when we finally find some furniture that actually works!
We were getting haircuts from Sherry and Sophie yelled, "Mom, take our picture!"
 Yes, she is my child that seems to get her picture taken a lot!
 Sophie is picking up on her decorating skills!  A lady from Steve's work gave this doormat to Sophie and it has made her so happy!!  I find it in a different place everyday!
 This is one of our favorite activities in the Fall.
This particular night didn't end too well...
Lets just say, the smell of the fire couldn't even kill that one!
 We had a hot air balloon almost land on our porch!
 I was getting ready and could her the sound of the flame and I looked out the window and it was literally right outside the front of the window!
 We visited Santa John!
 These are the Norwegian sweaters my grandma Steen made when I was a kid!  Sophie and Tyler look good in them!
This particular rock band always seems to come out when the weather gets cold!
Love those sweet faces!

No comments: