Saturday, June 21, 2014

On To Jr. High...

I can't believe Zack is done with Elementary School!
Sixth grade is in Jr. High now, I'm still not a fan of this idea, but I'm sure he'll do great!
It's hard to imagine I'll now have two kids in middle school!
Here is a look back at Zack's "first" days of Elementary school....

Kindergarten
Teacher:  Mrs. Littleford

First Grade
Teacher: Ms. Avery

Second Grade
Teacher: Mrs. Bronson

Third Grade
Teacher:  Mrs. Law

Fourth Grade
Teacher:  Mrs. Lambert

Fifth Grade
Teacher:  Mrs. Wilbur

 I think Tyler is going to miss having you at school with him!
On to your next adventure...Jr. High!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What an awesome "picture" history of Zack's journey through elementary school. Good idea to mention the teachers' names. I don't remember any of my teachers. He is one cute kid! You're an amazing mom, Sally!

Shelly said...

Love them!!