Monday, June 16, 2014

Camp Tracy

Zack gets to attend two camps this year.
He had his first sleepover camp last Friday.  
He had a lot of fun!
I sure love this kid, he even left a note for Sophie on her little table before he left.
 It says, "See you on Saturday", Then he made her an origami animal.
It made her happy!  
Then when he got home I asked him if he bought anything at the store up there.  
He spent a dollar on supplies to make boondoggle.  Then he said there was a boy who didn't have any money so he gave him $3 dollars to spend.  I said, "That was nice, which friend didn't have any money?"  He said, "Oh, I didn't know him.  It was just a boy at the store who didn't bring money."
He is such a sweet kid!!
I'm so glad he had fun...
 He did archery.
 This was his first time shooting a rifle.
Camp Tracy is always so fun for the boys!
I'm not sure I'm ready for the Adventure of Scouting!  It's hard to let your kids grow up!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That Zack is one AWESOME kid! Sally. . . you can be proud!