Monday, November 4, 2013

Luke Bryan

What a way to end our summer of concerts...
Luke Bryan!!
It was such an awesome show!
Florida Georgia Line started the show...
 
They have some greats songs too.


It was so fun!!
 I was so excited for...
I love them!
 They are such a cute couple!
 Very entertaining & they sounded just as good live as they do on the radio.
 
It was great!
There isn't anything like seeing Luke Bryan in person...
He knows how to entertain & boy does he have the dance moves down!
SO.MUCH.FUN!!
I also like how he had Thompson Square & Florida Georgia Line come back out & perform with him...
It was definitely one of my all time favorite concerts!
He has so many great songs, we didn't want it to end!
Unfortunately, it did come to an end...
 I'm so glad we got to be there!!
I wish we could of gotten a Meet & Greet, but I did get a picture with Luke...

I also bought a t-shirt....
  Now I'll remember the fun time every time I wear it!
I'm so sad we don't have any concerts left, but it was my favorite anniversary yet...
It's so fun going to concerts with this "crazy" guy!

I think I have a new favorite "hobbie"...going to concerts!!
It was such a fun summer!

No comments: