Monday, November 4, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween Party...

Zack never got to have a "friend" party for his birthday, so we decided to invite a few friends & have a Harry Potter/Halloween Party!
We used the same posters from Libby's party a few years ago.
They had so much fun!
They started by taking a quiz to see what "House" they belong to.
Then they each had a turn to try on the sorting hat, which told them the answer.
Then they moved to the "Great Hall" for dinner...
Next, they moved on to "Diagon Alley"
  
Then it was time for the wand choosing...
  
Then they actually made their own wands.
 
 Then it was "potions" class...
This is always a favorite!
 
These are some of the cutest kids I know...
  
They are so much fun!
Then we did a fun gift exchange to test their luck.
 These wizards are crazy...
I put my camera on "sports" mode & got some action shots...
They turned out pretty cool!
These boys crack me up!
I love that my kids have such great friends!
I also think it's fun that this group all has something in common...A LOVE for Harry Potter!

No comments: