Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

It was such a fun day for Libby & Jasmine because it was the 6th grade Valentine's Day Dance.  
 They both looked so cute!
I made them pose for a few pictures...
 I think they are just adorable!
 What can I say?  
 They are two of my favorite girls!
 I just can't believe I will have a kid in Jr. High next year!
She'll always be my goofy & sweet girl!!
It turned into a fun night too...we made mini pizzas for dinner  & when Steve got home he brought us cinnamon rolls for dessert, chocolate bars for the kids & some marsipan from See's for me...my favorite!

It turned into a joke, but the kids were watching one of their shows, Good Luck Charlie & on the one part the girl was encouraging someone to do something & they said, " Just Go-Pher it!"  While they made a little gopher face with their hands & teeth.
 Well then we couldn't stop laughing & everyone made a "Go-pher  it" face...
 Zack cracks me up!
 Tyler is such a cute Gopher!
 Sophie just gave me a smile!
Libby & Jazzy are making me laugh even as I type this!
But, no one quite mastered it like Steve...
It's crazy, but with the beard he really looks like one!
 Now that cracks me up!
 I had to get a group shot...even Sophie did it in this picture!
I love these CrAzY kids!!
I feel so blessed to have all of these little "gophers" in my life!
We definitely had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: