Sunday, March 24, 2013

Siblings...

I'm so glad my kids have each other!  
Sometimes I look over at them & it melts my heart that they are such good friends!
 These two have so much fun together in the afternoon when Tyler gets done with Kindergarten.
Then Tyler gets SO excited when Zack gets home.  
 Zack is such a good big brother...
 He helps him with homework & always lets him tag-a-long to play with his best friend Noah.
 Zack already gave Tyler an "early" birthday present....his old Healy skate shoes and Tyler just kept hugging him.
Zack doesn't know it yet, but all Tyler talks about is how he is going to save $20 dollars to buy Zack a new Pogo-Stick.  He wants to because Zack's is too small for him. 
 I hope they always stay this sweet to one another.
This is a picture our neighbor took...he called it the "Green Machine" meetup!  They definitely have a lot of fun together!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Amazing kids! So proud they all belong to me too!