Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

It's hard to believe Christmas is already over, but it was a great day!
My kids always wait at the top of  the stairs...
Steve joined in this year...he was so excited!

Tyler worked REALLY hard to be on the good list this year & I think it paid off! 
He got his Green Machine!
Libby & Zack must of been good too!!  The three of them will have a lot of fun driving those around!
Sophie walked down saw her doll & kitchen set & played there the rest of the time we unwrapped our gifts!
I always love the gifts the kids make us...
 Tyler made a cute book about a fish tank for Steve.

Zack made us a calendar with his picture in every month...so cute!
Libby made me a cute jar filled with rocks & a flower...I didn't get a picture!
It was a great Christmas...
 All of our kids were very happy!!
 As you can see by Zack's face!
Later we went to my parent's to unwrap gifts & EAT!
I really don't know how my Mom manages party after party, but she's awesome!
It was a wonderful day!
Here are a TON of pictures!
We started off with our Norwegian Pancakes to eat...

YUMMY!

I love my mom!

Scott & Mitchell
Then it was time for PRESENTS...

This is always the CrAzY FUN part!
My parents always spoil us!

Sophie loved her new Dora phone!

A bunch of the boys got disc guns.

I think Shane was hoping it was his!

It looks like Porter knows how to handle it!

Zack flying his helicopter.

 Libby LOVES owls & Grandma found her a cute one for her room!
Then my favorite was my Dad's gift to my Mom.  
It was hilarious...She loves Postum, but they had gone out of business & it looks like another company finally bought it & is making it again.  
So my dad gave her a years supply!
Wondering what's inside...
 Surprised...
 Laughing...
 Completely Happy with her gift!


 Then all of the kids got winter hats...
 Here is their "goofy" face picture...
 All the girls...
Jacob snuck in the picture!
Now all the girls...
 This is the only hat Sophie will wear!



Zack

We always enjoy good food...

It seems desserts might be a favorite!
 Sophie loves her desserts...
 She always says, "Mmm good!"
We got a new camera for Christmas, so we went a little crazy taking pictures...the sad part is Steve isn't in any of them!!
He was too busy taking them!
 Here are a few more...


 The boys checking out their new electronic devices from Santa.

 Shelly & Dave
 Darlene
Mom & Alayna
Such a cute picture of my dad making Allison laugh...Can you tell everyone loves this little girl!

Of course we always get a few silly pictures!
This is Dallin the "elf"...
 I love his t-shirt!
Then Wyatt became an elf too!

 Sherry modeling for the camera!
  
 Best Friends!!
Joshy

A group hug!
After all of the partying a few of the "kids" fell asleep...

Shane
 Sophie
Sweet Baby Allison
It must be a sign of a good time had!
Thanks for always making everything so special...
Love you Mom & Dad!

No comments: