Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

My kids love to carve their pumpkins!  
Me?  
Not so much, because I always get this job...
My kids are grossed out by this gooey slime!
Libby cleaned most of hers this year though...

My favorite was Sophie...
She was content to hold hers & then she kept giving it kisses!  It was so cute!
They all worked really hard on their design!
They turned out great...
 Steve's Masterpiece!
 He was having me hold it so he could get his reflection in the knife!  It wasn't really working, so he took matters into his own hands!
This is how that turned out...
CrEEpY!!
 Zack's wolf turned out awesome!
 Zack: wolf, Steve: smiley, Libby: flying owl, Tyler: Bat
All lit up!!!
Now we were ready for Halloween!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Lots of work, but well worth it! They were GREAT pumpkins!