Saturday, November 17, 2012

October Birthday's...

The celebrating started on Friday for my Dad's birthday!
We went to dinner & had a great time...
Libby & Jazzy were happy to share his birthday dessert!!

Then on Saturday my family took me to dinner at Italian Village...it was so good!
My birthday was on a Sunday this year.
I had a great day & was spoiled by my family...
 They make me feel so loved!!
 Steve & my kids are so good to me!
After church they made me an omelet & crepes for lunch...yummy!

Then we headed to my parent's for dinner & the Halloween Party...
 It is hard to get a picture of all of these CRAZY kids!!
 They all looked great & were so excited!!
Then we had dinner & celebrated the OcToBeR birthdays!!
Grandpa's is October 26th & mine is the 28th.
John & Marli share a birthday on the 30th!!
The whole birthday crew!!

These are some pictures for SHERRY...
She just had to get a picture of me admiring my birthday "sunset"!
Then she got one of my beautiful birthday "moon"...
They really were beautiful!!

Then Shane gave my dad such a wonderful gift...
He drew a picture of the Ray Bether's truck my Dad use to drive. 
 He even made the frame!  It was awesome!
It was a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

It was a great weekend! I love October and I also love the people that have birthdays in October! But, most of all, I love all the "monsters" that come to my house every Sunday. Great pictures, Sal. . . thanks for sharing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!