Friday, October 12, 2012

Steen Campout 2012

Every year my Dad plans a camp out in September. 
Sophie & Her "Pa-Pa"
 He always reserves everyone that can come a campsite & treats us all to Mexican dinner in Ephraim on Friday night.  We always meet my uncle & aunt (Tom & Norma) that night too.  I wish I got a picture this year! 
 I wasn't as good at taking pictures because I was following this little lady ALL over!
She loves being "side" (outside) and she never stopped moving!
I think she crossed this bridge a hundred times a day while we were there!
Thank heavens grandma would take a turn walking her!
Tyler loved it too!
The kids had so much fun this year...they played on the playground, rode bikes, went swimming  & found an old pile of junk with old playground equipment & made their own "playground" & of course they always love to roast marshmallows at night too.  They were so busy playing together that I don't think we even used the 4-wheeler's this year.  My Dad & Steve went on one ride.

Here are a few pictures we took...

The pool was FREEZING!  It always is, but we were still glad it was open!
 Davey, Tyler & Adam
 The kids always have fun!
 Jazzy
Adam & Sophie
Sophie actually got in with me and loved it...even though it was FREEZING!  She amazes me!

Zack waking up for a breakfast of champs...a powdered doughnut!
 Campfire fun!
 Whenever Sophie sees the camera she now says, "Cheese!"  
 She's just so cute, we are always taking her picture!
 Tyler & Sophie are our early birds...
 They always wake up before everyone else!

Saturday night Tom & Norma brought us a dutch oven dinner & as always it was delicious!!
It was another great time!!
Thanks Mom & Dad and Norma & Tom!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think Manti is the highlight of my year. (Maybe that is the one reason we should keep our campers)! The kids have so much fun and Norma and Tom are so good to us! So glad you take pictures, Sally. Someday you will be so grateful you did. Thanks!