Saturday, June 18, 2011

Abundance Of Love....


My sweet Aunt Anina gives me one of these beautiful figurines each time I have a baby.
This is the one she gave me for Sophie.
The name of this one is "Abundance of Love".
She couldn't have picked a better one, because this baby is SO loved!!

I'll come in the room & all three of them will be surrounding her.

They sing & talk to her & even fight over her a little!

Look how cute...Zack is even kissing her hand.

This sweet baby has definitely smitten all of us...

Her daddy...

Me...

Libby....

Zack...

And Tyler...
I always say she is "scrumptious" you can't help yourself...you hold her & it seems she always needs a little squeeze & a kiss!

We are so thankful she came to our family!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Sophie truly is "scrumptious"! Beautiful pictures. . . beautiful children. You and Steve are pretty cute too! We are all so blessed!

Marilyn said...

I am thankful she came too. Yes she is beautiful and I want to hold her again. When is she being blessed?