Monday, May 2, 2011

Sophie Lee Peterson

SHE'S HERE!!

Sophie Lee Peterson
Born: April 26, 2011
Weighing: 7 pounds 15 ounces
Length: 19.5 inches



This Labor was the longest out of all of my kids...it was a blessing though because I had Group B Strep & needed at least 4 hours of antibiotics before I delivered. It usually takes me 2-3 hours & this was was 8 1/2 hours.

I got a really heavy dose with my epidural, which I didn't like at all...I hate not having any feeling in my legs. I think they did that to see if it might slow my labor down.

This is Dr. Walker & she has delivered all of my kids....Love her!!

We are also so glad my mom has always been there to help.
Steve was grateful for the breakfast she brought him.


This was just before we left to go to the hospital...We got there at 2:00am and they decided to keep me there & she arrived at 10:35am.

We are SO happy she is here!!

Sophie & her daddy!

Her biggest fans...

Tyler & Zack

Libby FINALLY got her sister!!

It's amazing how much we already love you Sophie!!

13 comments:

Candace said...

Yay! She's Perfect! Congrats to you all!!!!! That Group B can sure put a kink in things. Sooooo glad she came safely.

Rebecca said...

She is beautiful. I bet you are all enjoying her so much. I'm thinking she looks like Libby :) Glad you are all doing well. I'm sure surprised both you and Natalie ended up with April birthdays. It sure is fun to have the waiting over and enjoying the babies.

Elise is coming up this weekend to Natalie's. She may have some room for clothes. Natalie will be very grateful but she has a big baby and won't need any newborn size clothing. You are always so sweet to think of others. I wish you all the best!

Shelly said...

Love those cheeks!!!!!! Those pictures make her look huge and she is sooooo little!!!! Love you guys !!!!

amberjill said...

she is so cute and very loved! Congrats! i can't wait to meet her! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys!!! She is beautiul! So glad she is here and healthy!

Shauna said...

Can't believe "my baby" has had her fourth baby! Sophie is just beautiful. . . just like her mother and sister and just as cute as her brothers and Dad! What an amazing family. . . love you all!

Julie said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats!

pan x 8 said...

Congratulations! Look at those beautiful eyes! You done good Sally! =)

nancicase said...

Sally, what a beautiful little baby! Congratulations!

Sarah D said...

What a sweet heart!!! Stephen

Unknown said...

Beautiful little girl. Congratulations! It has been fun to hear about each addition to your family. Thanks for sharing.

Staci said...

OHHHHH!! She is so adorable!!! We are so very happy for your cute family! Rachel is so excited that Libby has a sister! She may have to adopt Sophie for her sister as well! We just love you guys! I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to snuggle that baby!

Staci said...

PS I'm so impressed that you are keeping up on your blog! It makes me motivated to get going on mine again! Love ya!