Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Shauna Lee, Sophie Lee, Sally Lee & Liberty Lee
I have the best mom...She really is the greatest example I have to look up to!! I love her SO much & I'm so grateful for all she does for me. She's the kind of person that just randomly does acts of kindness. Like when I came home from the hospital my house was all cleaned with nice fresh vacuum tracks (which she knows I love). She had gotten a few groceries & she had started laundry & brought it all back cleaned & folded! She did all of this & still got up early to come for the delivery of Sophie. When she came she also brought Steve breakfast. We all love you so much & we are SO grateful for you!!

Happy Mother's Day!

My family made my Mother's Day very nice too!

I got breakfast & homemade presents from the kids...


Tyler vacuumed...

Libby mopped the wood...

Zack cleaned all the tile...
That was a wonderful gift all by itself!

I feel VERY blessed to be the mother of these cute & sweet kids!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you had a great mother's day. Mothers are definitely a gift. I sure love mine too.

Shauna said...

Thanks, Sally. . . . what a sweet tribute. . . . I love you so much! What a beautiful mother you are and what wonderful children you have. Sweet children. . . sweet mother!