Monday, August 2, 2010

The things we LOVE about summer....

*FiReWoRkS*

These were from Draper Days...


*SnOwCoNeS*

We LOVE Snowshack!

We love to ride our bikes to the park & then stop for our snow cone at the end.

In the summer, this happens a few times a week!

*CaMpFiReS*

And

*SmORes*


*bOAting*

This is one of our favorite places...

Steve getting ready for me to drive...does he look a little nervous?? He survived my changing speeds & will actually let me pull him up again!

waterskiing=fun




*CaMpiNG*
I can't believe this is on my list...I'm still not a "real" camper,
But if you go with people you LOVE, to a place with showers & flushing toilets, it's not too bad!


Hey Josh...are you missing something? Shelly took your DS for the weekend!

These cute kids put on a Star Wars light show for us!

You should hear them singing the theme song!

They are cute!


My kids act like animals when we go camping...ha!ha!

Another great thing about camping is bringing yummy treats...


I think Tyler needs a BIGGER straw next time!

*late Nights*

This is what I usually find after movie night!
We stay up way too late in the summer, but that is another thing we love about it!

*My KIDS*
They can get bored at times & then they get creative & entertain me!

Once again it was the Star Wars theme song!


Libby plays the harmonica

Zack plays the Saxophone


And Tyler sings!

I can't believe it's already August & school starts in a few more weeks!
There is one thing we don't like about summer...it goes by too fast!





























3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I agree. Summer is full of great family fun and goes too fast.

Denette said...

Love that post.

Marilyn said...

Cute family having fun. Wish we were there to enjoy the summer with you. Thanks for posting.