Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Of School 2010

This was our first year having a full summer break...we are finally on traditional schedule. The weird part is this summer FLEW by! I really can't believe school started today.

Libby is in 4th grade this year!

She has Mrs. Stuart & was SO excited because her best friend Summer is in her class...then she was very excited to find out her cousin Jasmine was coming to our school & somehow they got in the same class!!

Jasmine

Zack is in 2nd grade this year!

He has Mrs. Bronson & was so excited to have his best friend Noah in his class.


My kids had a great 1st day! They were very happy when I picked them up today.

Tyler on the other hand, was ready to pick them up at 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am. Then he started sobbing when I told him we'd pick them up after going to Walmart. He said, we couldn't go without them! He REALLY missed them!

Well we're back to a regular bedtime & schedule...the hardest part is no more sleeping in for me!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What an exciting day! They all look so cute in their new school outfits. I hope they all have an awesome year. . . even Tyler!