Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend of Celebrations...

We celebrated Easter, My parent's 45th wedding anniversary & Tyler's 3rd birthday!

Tyler's birthday...

I can't believe my baby is THREE!

His birthday celebration lasted all weekend...We sang to him at Grandma & Grandpa Peterson's on Friday, went out for his birthday dinner on Saturday & then his real birthday came on Easter Sunday.


Dinner at Texas Roadhouse

They gave him an ice cream sundae...

He makes the funniest faces!
I always ask him, "Where did you come from?" He is always making us laugh!

We never did get a picture without the crazy faces!!
He was very spoiled by everyone this year!

Easter/birthday morning

He wanted a birthday cake with birdies & bunnies...Libby & Zack had fun decorating it.

He got a "mean" dragon and a fun coloring book!

Tyler is such a crazy, fun boy! We Love you Tyler-Man!!
Happy Birthday!

45th ANNIVERSARY...

We LOVE you guys!!

We can't wait to celebrate the 50th!!!

EASTER FUN...

My kids were very happy on Easter morning!
We watched conference & got ready for the party.

Most of the grandkids getting ready for the Easter egg hunt!

My mom & dad have all of us over every Sunday for dinner, since we hadn't celebrated their anniversary & it was Tyler's birthday we had them over this week. My mom still did all the hard work of filling all the eggs, writing their names on them & hiding them! The kids had a good time & we never did find all of them! Because I love pictures, I always take too many so here is a slide show of all the fun!




5 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Funnest weekend ever! I love all the family stuff because we are so like that too!

Happy Birthday Tyler!

btw, Sally your hair is getting so long - it's gorgeous!

Shelly said...

That was such a fun party I still have a hangover!!!!! love you guys

Denette said...

A hangover??? What did I miss?

Your hair is super cute straight.

Shauna said...

What a party! Thanks for all you do, Miss Sally Lee! That Tyler is a kick! Thanks for sharing all those pictures. Shelly did have a hangover. . . look at those dark glasses!

amberjill said...

i love your hair, Sally! so cute!! Happy Birthday Tyler!