Friday, April 23, 2010

Steve's birthday was on April 10th....
We went to dinner with his parents, Julie, Elise & Emily. We celebrated Steve's birthday & it was also a goodbye dinner for Marilyn & Gary. They are going on a mission to Nauvoo for 6 months.

We ate at the Asian Star & it was yummy!

Steve was happy because he got Sushi & cheescake!!
And then later that night he got to eat even more ....

It was late at night, but the kids finally got to sing happy birthday & eat brownies & ice cream with him!
Happy Birthday Steve!!!
And

We'll miss you Marilyn & Gary!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! I'll miss you guys at the wedding too, but no worries, I'm planning on taking LOTS of pictures (or having others take lots of pictures, I guess!....)

pan x 8 said...

Asian Star? I may need to try that spot - I love sushi!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That was so fun to be with you guys!