Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!!

Happy Birthday tomorrow, April 10th!

Since you are turning 36....I'm going to post 36 things I love about you!
  1. You can always make me laugh.
  2. You made me a mother of 3 beautiful children!
  3. You are such a cute dad!!
  4. You love to teach our kids new things (like skiing this year).
  5. You are adventurous & make me try new things.
  6. You are a handyman....you amaze me with all you can do...sprinklers, tile, putting in new lights & switches, wall board,etc.
  7. I'm thankful for your computer skills!
  8. I love that you can sell anything....
  9. I love that you're not a complainer....You just do what you have to do!
  10. You are a people person....I love that you're not shy like me.
  11. I admire your strength of not worrying too much...I really need someone like that in my life!
  12. I love that you are ambitious & keep trying to learn new things.
  13. I'm glad we share the same joy of eating out.
  14. I love that you are a hard worker....you always make sure we are well taken care of!
  15. You love to give....you'd help anybody.
  16. You are fun & know how to have a good time!
  17. You love to surprise me & the kids whether it's Christmas or my favorite was when you upgraded the Tim McGraw tickets for our anniversary...how fun was that?!
  18. I love your built in GPS....wherever we go you can find places & drive on any freeway in any state!
  19. I love that we are such a close family & LOVE to spend time together!
  20. I admire your love for hobbies....skiing, boating, wake-boarding, rollerblading, golf, mountain biking, I think you can do most things!
  21. I'm glad you are a goal setter. It's fun to see the ones that you wrote after your mission...you have accomplished a lot of them!
  22. I love that you are a night owl like me.
  23. I'm so glad that you'll go to concerts with me!
  24. I love that when you give me flowers they are beautiful wild flowers!
  25. I'm glad we both like our house & yard nice....
  26. I love that you are a goofball at times!
  27. This is a funny one, but I love your eyelashes when they are wet....they look so long!
  28. I loved our days of country dancing...still one of my favorite memories of dating!
  29. I love your crepes!
  30. I'm glad you take care of the bills...especially dealing with the medical insurance stuff!
  31. It's so fun to play games with you...competing on the wii, Guitar hero, skip-bo, rummikub. If you add Shelly & John to the mix...I'm guaranteed a laugh attack!!
  32. I love that you'll get just as hooked on different tv shows & watch them with me!
  33. I love that you when we are looking to buy something new, you'll research & find a good deal!
  34. I love that you have a spunky personality...you are never boring!
  35. I'm so grateful you are still here for your 36th birthday....there have been a few times I was afraid of losing you between Iraq & your health since then, but those experiences have taught me that it is such a gift to have each other!!!
  36. I'm so grateful you are MY cute husband!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!
WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Steve. You are amazing. I love you and am grateful that you are still here too. I learned some fun things about you from this list too. You are an amazing little brother and a wonderful man. I am glad to know you and your family.

Thanks for the list, Sally.

Rebecca said...

Surprise. It is your birthday. Looks like you celebrated it on Mark's birthday. I hope you called and told him you were eating his birthday cake. Did you get our message on your cell phone? We love you and are proud of you and your cute family. Especially you loving wife. She is perfect for you. What a nice way to show her love for you.

Rebecca said...

That last one was from your mom. I love you. I guess I was in Becky's.

Julie said...

Wow... lucky Steve he has married a great woman!! That was a great tribute to my cute big brother. Thanks for writing that all down...its fun to have a peak into your marriage. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!