Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Tyler is at a stage I LOVE!!

He is getting so funny & talking so much. Since I don't scrapbook anymore I have to list some of the words he is saying somewhere...so here we go. Here are my favorites.

  • He can say everyone's name now. I especially love how he says "Sheery".
  • On Sunday he was playing with his cousin Mitchell and they would yell out, "run away, run away" and dart down the hall.
  • He loves the movie Cars. One day he brought me the car Doc & said "Pa-Pa idiot". I told him that wasn't very nice and later that day in the movie Lightning McQueen says that about Doc...He calls him a grandpa and an idiot. So now we know why he calls that car Pa-Pa.
  • He says, "Lightning Queen"(his favorite car), "mater" and "saee" for Sally.
  • I love it when he says, "hold me pease."
  • He says Please (pease) and "thank you"
  • The other day the kids were playing bowling on the Wii and he said, "nice spare".
  • Any time he hears a horn honk he yells, "gamma" because he thinks she's here to pick us up.
  • He has a little dog he calls "gi-gi" and this morning he was playing and I heard him say, "sit boy".
  • I'll ask him if his diaper is stinky and he'll say, "no fresh".
  • If I'm talking on the phone he'll run over and say "hewo" over and over until he gets to talk.
  • When he's starting to get tired he'll say, "night-night".
  • His latest...."No way, Daddy!!"
  • And our favorite....I luv you!!
We don't know where this little spunky guy came from, but we sure do love him!
I believe he thinks he's Libby & Zack's age. He'll tag along with them everywhere they'll let him.




He thinks everything is a toy he can ride on....he says,"giddy-up" too.


That is a scooter for Libby's doll & he is always driving it around....
hopefully it doesn't break one of these days!


His smile makes us all smile!! We love you Ty Man!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow, he really is growing up! i think its time to see him again! :)