Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Weekend

Friday afternoon we got to go through the new Draper Temple.


Zack, Libby & Tyler


After the tour ....they got cookies and water.
Tyler was very excited about his little water bottle.




They were so cute and good today!
Libby wrote in her journal that she had the greatest day of her life so far because she got to go to the temple. Tyler says, "bus" & "temple" now....very cute! Zack made me laugh when we were on the tour and I asked him if he saw the animal paintings on the wall & he said, "I already saw it in the pamphlet". He was looking at that while we were walking through the tour. We had a fun day & ended it with dinner and a trip to Walmart to get 2 more fish....hopefully these ones live!

Saturday turned into another ski day for Zack & Libby & Steve....


Steve & Zack on the lift.


Libby all on her own....what a brave kid!


Zack & Libby wanted to ride together.....

I love that they are such good friends!!


They can now both ski on their own now. No harness needed....I'm so impressed!!
I didn't even try skiing until I was 21!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your temple stories are cute. I can't believe your kids are skiing. They seem so young but it looks like they are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun! I'm glad their starting early, their gonna be pro by the time their my age! I wish I would've started boarding sooner... Thats so fun that you got to go to the Temple too! I want to go SO bad! Maybe one of these weekends we will... fun stuff!

PetersonFam said...

Hey Sally, I love the ski pics! I think that is what we miss the most right now! OUr kids would ski every weekend from Dec to March and lOVE every second of it! Kaden was so good I could NOT ski with him....plus, I was afraid to mogel ski with him...so it was up to DAN to ski with that little maniac! Everyone else left me and Ryann in the dust....we just kept it slow and simple!
....nice pics at the temple too! The Draper temple looks like it is all concrete?? I will have to look it up! pretty!