Sunday, July 27, 2008

UPDATED PICTURES OF MICKEY "D"

As requested by my sister....
(Sorry, some of the pictures still have my children in them!)


Mickey looking for anything to chew on!


Hangin' with cousin John
(He likes John...look at that smile!)


Mickey & Zack
He loves to chew on Zack's shoes...usually while Zack is still wearing them.
It looks like we need to get him groomed!!
The Vet told Steve at his last appointment that these kind of dogs like to be groomed.
I think it's time!!


He enjoyed playing with Josh too!!
Watch out Josh he's vicious!!
(I knew we should of named him Cujo!!)

Next time we'll post pictures after we get him groomed!!

2 comments:

amberjill said...

nothing about the boat?!? I totally expected this post to be about the boat with a big invitation for me to come and help you "break it in!" Of course, your dog is still very cute, too!!

Shelly said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I THINK HE WOULD LOVE TO BE GROOMED-THEN HE COULD SEE ZACK'S FEET ARE STILL IN THE SHOES!!!THE POOR MUT CAN'T TELL IF HE IS PEEING ON GRASS OR ON MY FEET BECAUSE OF ALL THAT HAIR!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! OH AND I'M NOT GOING TO INVITE MYSELF ON YOUR BOAT!!!!