Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Dad's New Harley....

So My dad has been looking into buying a Harley Motorcycle to go on road trips with some of his friends....quite a few of us were trying to talk him out of it for safety reasons & then when my mom said she wouldn't ride on it he came home with this instead....


My parents looking good in their new "Harley"

Nice choice dad!!
Zack & Libby love going for rides in the new Beetle Bug.


The little "hot rods"

Last night my dad and the kids went for a ride & when My dad asked if they wanted an ice cream cone Zack replied, "Well Snow Shack is open & it's real close." You gotta love grandpa's!! It was a great night until...
We were responsible for the first dent. We have been painting our trim & Steve was up the roof pulling down tape. He had a wood block up on the roof and his foot knocked it off & it landed right onto the hood. We were just glad it wasn't Steve falling off the roof (that would have made a much bigger dent too). I still feel bad....even after your kids have grown up & moved away they are still the ones keeping you from having anything nice!! Thank goodness you really have to look closely to see the dent, but I still feel bad! But thanks for the fun night! We also LOVE your new Harley!!



4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am so glad it was you and not me!!!!!!!he he he At least everyone is o.k.!!! I would also like some updated pictures of Mickey D - you always just show off your kids and not your dog!!!

The Peterson 5 said...

I love you shelly!! I'll work on the pictures of Mickey D!!

TNTWilliams said...

I am laughing at the dent story, even though you told me it the other night. That is so funny! I am glad that Steve didn't fall and put the dent in it. It was fun to talk the other night.

One Sassy Princess said...

Your folks look great in their new set of wheels!