Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sophie...

I LOVE this age!  
She is so funny!
She has the best imagination...
 She Loves to dress up!
She loves to pretend play!
She's usually some kind of princess!
She loves me to do her hair...
 It's getting so long!
 I can't believe how big she is getting!
 Her smile melts my heart!
 She loves to play with her friends...
 Mickey is one of her favorites!
So is her cousin Allison...
These girls can play and play!
 She loves to shop...
 
She is my mini-me...she loves to shop, decorate and look for houses!
Whenever we drive by a house that has a sign, she'll yell..."Mom, that house is for sale should we move? It's cute!"  
She's a good example...
 Every once in a while she still looks like a baby...
I'm cherishing every minute with her, next year she starts school!
I'll miss my little buddy!
She keeps my day busy and interesting!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I won't let her go to school!! She is my best friend!!