Friday, October 16, 2015

Lagoon {Frightmares}...

Zack and Steve went on a scout camp to Goblin Valley, so while they were gone Tyler and I took Libby and her friends to Lagoon.

I had fun with my date Tyler...
 He is one cute kid!
He has wanted to ride on the "Cannibal" all summer! 
 I've been trying to avoid it, but luck was on his side and we made it on!
I was so scared, but we survived!
We will definitely go on it again!
This kid is a dare devil!  
Every once in a while we saw Libby and her friends...
 There was a little drama with the teenagers that day...
 So I'm glad I got to spend it with this kid...
 I love Lagoon in the Fall...

 It's decorated cute and so much cooler!
I sure love these cute kids of mine. 
Thanks Shelly for taking care of Sophie!
 (You know that girl adores you when she picks spending the day with you over Lagoon!)

No comments: