Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Christmas Dance...

In December, Libby's dance class shared a few dances they had been working on.
 She still loves dance!
It's fun to see her improving.  
The other day, I got an email from her teacher that was so sweet!
Hi Sally, 
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed getting to know Libby. She's so sweet and works so hard. I know she hasn't had as much dance experience as some of these girls in the class, but she never lets it get to her. She has improved so much and has such a willing attitude. She's such a pleasure to have in class. Tell her to keep up the good work.


I think that was so sweet of her teacher & it made Libby's whole face light up!  
She really does try so hard at everything she does, it's such a great quality to have!!

No comments: