Monday, July 2, 2012

My Little Workers...

It was time for our play set to be stained again so Steve started it one night & of course the boys wanted to help.  I came out a few hours later because it was dark & this is what I found...
They were still working!  They added a few spotlights so they could see.
They almost finished it all!
I LOVE these guys!!
 I love that they are such great helpers!
They are happy while they work too...
 I asked Zack if he put on old  pants & he said, "Oh yea, they have a hole & they are above my ankles!"
As you can see in the picture above!  
 I actually think they did a better job painting than the "professionals" we hired on the house! :)
 It's amazing how quickly kids learn.
 It makes them feel good to accomplish something too.
They are definitely hired for next year!!

No comments: