Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Libby's Wax Museum...


The 5th Grade had a Wax Museum this year. 
 Libby had to write a report on Sybil Ludington...
Dress up like her...
Share her report orally with everyone in the school...
This is what she said,
" Hi, My name is Sybil Ludington.  I was born on April 5, 1761.  I was the daughter of Abigail & Colonel Henry Ludington.  I was a heroine of  the Revolutionary War, my act was similar to Paul Revere.  I rode twice the distance & was only sixteen at the time.  I became famous from my night ride on April 26, 1777.  I rode my horse Star to warn colonial forces of the coming of enemy troops.  After the war, I married a man name Edmund Ogden & together we had six children.   "
She did a great job!

We still have one more week of fun & then school is out!!  We can't wait!   

No comments: