Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sophie's Room

We are now ready for her to come...
Steve finished painting,
We got the carpets cleaned,
The crib is up,
and we have diapers, clean clothes & blankets.
I went to the doctor yesterday & anytime is safe for her to come now.
I was 80% effaced & dilated to a 2....I'm guessing she'll come some time at the end of April, but you never know.

I LOVE her room!!

Steve did a great job on the wood & paint!

This is the CUTEST quilt my sister-in-law Denette made for me.
She didn't even know my colors & it turned out perfect. We also did a bird theme & some of the fabric has little birds.

I modge-podged some wood letters to spell her name...

This is the crib & cute bird clock. I still have a few more things to do....I found the cutest dresser on KSL for $20.00 that I'll stain after she gets here.



Tyler thinks it's pretty "incredible" too!
This is pretty much what our "Dash" wears everyday now!

10 comments:

Denette said...

That is a really cute room. I am in the remodeling mode, but stuck on just looking at pictures and not acting on anything. I'm glad the quilt turned out. Now that you have mentioned birds I see them everywhere....not like in the sky....like in fabric stores.

Unknown said...

I love the colors!!!!!!! And the room turned out adorable!!!!!

Natalie Nicole said...

thaa really is so cute! I washed a bunch of baby stuff today- these babies will be here before we know it!!!

Shelly said...

I hope Sophie likes that new toy you have in her crib!!!! The room turned out perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Super adorable! Good luck with your upcoming delivery.

Shauna said...

You're amazing, Sally (and Steve). . . the room is adorable! Can't wait to see her in it! Little Sophie is spoiled (and loved)already!

Clear the clutter said...

SO cute!!! Can't wait to meet her!

amberjill said...

love her room! so cute! :)

pan x 8 said...

I love her room too! And that beautiful quilt Denette made for her gives it that little girly feeling.

Hey Dash! He lived at our house for about a year a few years back too!

Staci said...

SOOOO cute Sally!! What a great job you guys did!