Monday, July 5, 2010

Rockport....

June 2010

Last weekend, we headed up for our 1st camping trip. We went with my sisters Shelly & Sherry & her three kids (John, Josh & Jazzy). The water was still a little too cold & we had some people in the next camp site that were kind of like stalkers...the girl liked my nephew & was constantly staring at us. It was quite interesting & then it got just a little creepy! We always seem to have a few adventures whenever we go.


Of course, we roasted hot dogs and smores.

Did a little tubing...
Libby, Josh, Tyler & Zack


Zack & Josh

Josh, me & Libby

Libby is growing too fast & her feet were already too big for the ski's we got her last year.
Steve had her try on mine, just to get her used to the feeling, but they were way too big for her.
Then we tried out Steve's new toy...I call it the "dolphin" it's a little motor with handles that takes you around the lake.

Libby & Steve trying it out.

My sister Sherry always takes cute pictures....


My cute Zack



Tyler-Man


Josh


Sherry & Josh
and

Shelly

Tyler LOVES his daddy!


Me & My crazy Tyler
Whenever I tell him that I love him, he answers, "I love you and dad!"
Did I mention that he LOVES his dad!!
And of course,

His "demon" dog Mickey!

Then the next day, we got on the lake & the battery to the boat was dead for the second time!

Luckily, Steve spent "the best $30.00 ever!" (with this little charger thingy)
and he was right, it started right up!

We weren't on the lake too long, when Steve looked up & noticed some grey clouds & then the wind really started kicking up...then came the fun part of trying to get the boat out of the water. Of course, everyone on the lake rushes over & it's a line, but with a little help from other boaters we got it out safely. Luckily, we had Shelly to help watch the kids!
She's the best !!


I have to admit...I adore her as much as my kids do!



I also have to admit...



This is how I feel when we are done camping & boating!


It is a lot of work!
But, that won't stop us from doing it again!

Especially, because this is who I'm married too! And he LOVES adventures!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you married to Steve or the motor home? ;) Is it your's?

amberjill said...

you guys have too much fun! you know, that RV would look great in my driveway for a week! :)

pan x 8 said...

I so agree that it's so much work but it doesn't stop us from doing it again either!