Wednesday, June 16, 2010

California Trip: Final post!

We took a lot of pictures on our trip so I'm going to make a slide show of the rest of them. This blog is like my scrapbook so this will keep my pictures organized. Now that we've come home & there's yard work & laundry & more laundry it's nice to look back over pictures & have them bring back the memories.
Here are a few pictures in the airport waiting to go home....


Tyler & Zack enjoying their chocolate bars.
My dad is next to Tyler & he asked, "Are you going to eat ALL of that?"
He replied back with a wink & shook his head yes! He cracks me up.


Here he is with his monkey (pillow pet) he got from Disneyland. He loves that thing.
I'm watching him and he says to his monkey, "best friends, best friends forever!"

Then he gave him a kiss!
It's funny how you go on a trip & it's the little things that stand out the most!!



1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

What a fabulous family trip!!! And I love all the pics!