Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight!!


My cute sister Shelly was able to get us 2 free sneak peek tickets to the movie.
We went tonight & we loved it!!! It is crazy how many people were there...later that night there was even going to be a Prom Party Theme going on. As we were leaving there were people walking around in their Prom attire!
I think most of the time when they make movies from a book it never really does it justice. I think they did a great job on this movie. Edward & Bella played their parts very well! It's just like reading the books....I can't wait for the next one to come out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw it already?! Lucky! My roommates stood in line for like five hours and the tickets sold out, so they had to buy tickets for tonight at 9. Its pretty crazy! I can't wait to see it though!

Natallee said...

I saw it last night too and I loved it!!

One Sassy Princess said...

I went to the midnight showing and waited for a couple hours and was really disappointed---

amberjill said...

i loved it!! it made me want to read the books again! i'm with you, can't wait for the next one!