Monday, September 29, 2008

ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!

It has been an interesting month....

Steve bought this....

So we start looking for a new house that might fit it in the garage (our 3rd car garage is a foot short) & we find one. They accept our offer, so we try to sell this...


I drive Steve crazy...one day I want to move the next I don't.
We have the inspector come to the new house....
I get a bad feeling...everywhere I look needs work! "uh-oh" the boat won't actually fit!!
Finally, an answer to my prayers!!
Yeah!! I don't have to pack....at least for now!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

congrats on the boat and good luck with the decision making. That's a lot to think about. I do love your current home but you seem to be able to find things that work for you. I'm sure it will all work out for the best.

Clear the clutter said...

So are you not moving now? The sign is still up? We are praying that our wonderful neighbors will be able to stay for YEARS to come!

Julie said...

I had no idea you guys were looking to move. I am way happy you have a boat and am hoping we can do some bonding time on the lake soon. Yay!!