Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning



What a fun Christmas morning! We were all very excited. Here is a picture of us at the top of the stairs waiting to come down. Steve was having fun teasing us! He was taking his sweet time before he said they could come down!


Zack was very surprised to see a train table!


Libby couldn't believe Santa brought a doll house bigger than her!


Here is our mini-Steve already working on his laptop!
Tyler was SO cute this morning!! He kept saying, "Oh!" while holding up his hand like what is all this?


Libby & Zack love Panda bears & they were very surprised to see these Gigantic ones under the tree!



I'm not sure who likes them more? Tyler was such a cutie this morning!


Libby was getting a piggy back ride from her Panda she has named Rose!



Zack loves Lightning MacQueen! He got some shoes & the Mack truck!




We call Libby our "Cheetah" Girl! Her Little Panda got a new cheetah outfit too!


Libby is a sweetheart! She made me a book of Shrek The Halls and on the card it said..."Mom I hope this makes your day." It certainly did make my day!

Our Family is so blessed! We are so thankful for the time we get to spend together. I'm so glad to have Steve & I love being a mom of such sweet & thoughtful kids. I am also so impressed how much they really do listen & learn. When we were reading in Luke on Christmas Eve I was so surprised when Zack finished telling us about how the Three Wise Men knew not to tell King Herod where baby Jesus was because that guy wanted to kill him. Then he said he was glad he didn't find baby Jesus. They really are like little sponges just sucking in all kinds of knowledge. We are grateful for Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. Libby even drew the manger seen at the bottom of her Christmas list to Santa. It was very detailed....I almost wanted to save it for her book, but was told it had to go in the mailbox at the mall. We truly have a lot to be thankful for and love this time of year!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

That picture of Tyler is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a cheeseball.

The Peterson 5 said...

He cracks us up! We couldn't believe how excited he was for his 1st Christmas!

The Petersons said...

They are all so cute. Thanks for sharing this Christmas morning with us. It makes us feel like we were there. I saw you tried to call us this am. I forgot to turn my computer on. When it goes to sleep I go off line.